Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ped Egg

My Mom bought me one of these ped egg foot files a few months ago and every time I use it I fall more in love with it. My feet are as smooth as a babies bottom thanks to this little wonder. I totally recommend rushing out and buying one as soon as possible if you don't have one yet.
And, in case you can't tell, Delaney and her furry sidekick Dakota have been extremely naughty tonight and it's making me a little loony and therefore causing me to profess my love for a foot file on the Internet.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I have been wanting one of those. I just don't go shoppping all that often, so I don't even know where one goes to find it.

Melissa said...

They have them at Target, Rite Aid and even Bed, Bath and Beyond (hopefully you have all those stores in Utah!). I was looking for a Ped Egg for a few months and couldn't find one anywhere, then finally my Mom found one at Target and bought it for me at the start of the summer. It works great. If you can't find one, my Mom can pick one up for you.