Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Oh, wait that's Christmas!







Seriously, I love Halloween almost as much as I love Christmas and I can't wait to celebrate it this year with Delaney. We spent a good part of last weekend decorating for Halloween and we both agree that our scary pumpkin guy is our favorite decoration in the house.



And another reason I love Halloween is that it brings you that much closer to Christmas, the real "Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"








So if you'll excuse me now, I need to rush out and start my Christmas shopping!





2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Very cute decorations. I have been forcing myself to wait until October 1st. Plus since I just moved I am not sure if I know where my small stash of decorations are hidden.

Melissa said...

My stash of decorations seems to get smaller every year because Chris always seems to misplace my boxes of decorations. I am missing two huge boxes of Halloween decorations that I know of and it makes me sad! :(