
I may embarrass myself horribly by admitting this on the internet for the whole world to see but I really like the new 90210. I can't wait to see what happens with this show, but with my luck they will end up canceling it because every tv show I like always ends up getting cancelled. Then again maybe I should take that as a sign that I have bad taste?!?

4 comments:
No need for embarassment, it's set to record on my DVR. And I am even too old for the last time 90210 was around. So that is doubly embarassing for me.
I used to love 90210 so will have to set the DVR to record this to see if it's anything like the original. Or, if I still like it.
If Heather is too old for the last time 90210 was around, what am I? That's really embarrassing!
Yeah, I was totally just going to post that Heather wasn't too old for the first 90210 either.
And Barb, Chris totally won't admit that he really liked the first 90120 either but for some reason he remembers all the story lines and everything that happened on the show. And for the last 2 Tuesday nights he watched the new 90210 with me and made fun of me the entire time but was totally into the show and wouldn't admit it. The new show plays off of the old show in some aspects like one of the main people in the show is Kelly from the first show and she still plays the same person, except now she's a guidance counsler at the high school.
I too share in the embarassment!
Post a Comment