
I couldn't get a very good picture of Delaney this morning because she was super excited to get to school to show off her poster (not to mention it's SUPER HOT here today). So maybe when she gets to bring the poster home from school, I'll be able to snap a better picture.
We also did Star of the Week posters in pre-school but those posters weren't nearly as big. So honestly, they were a little easier to do (this bad boy took us all week to complete!). To see our posters from the last two years, click HERE and HERE.

3 comments:
Yay Delaney is a Star! That is a very nice looking poster. I love it.
Loved the poster. I tried to enlarge it so I could see the pictures but couldn't do it. Also loved the farm pics too. Can't wait to hear just what Delaney might have told the class about her poster too.
Great job on the poster. Our little Princess is really growning up. Can't wait to see all of you.
Post a Comment