Delaney survived her second soccer game last night.
We were really excited for this game because Delaney showed a huge improvement at soccer practice this week. It was starting to look like she was really picking up on the game. Well all those new found skills seemed to go out the window and she spent the entire game twirling around like a ballerina and playing with her ponytail. Oh well, she's only 5.
Here they are stretching before the "big game" as Delaney likes to call it.
Running during the game.
And here it is... Delaney's big play of the game. She kicked the ball once before letting another player take over.
Playing with the ball during a time out.
Even without any real help from Delaney, her team did great this time. And like I said in our last post, they don't keep score in the Under 6 league, but this time her team totally won.
Oh, and Delaney informed me yesterday she took some pictures for me to put on the blog. When I downloaded the soccer pictures this morning, I discovered she had taken over 100 pictures of a show she was watching on tv. I will spare you by only posting one of her pictures.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!






4 comments:
Delaney looks so cute in her uniform. I wish I could come to a game. Do you have (get) to take turns bringing treats to the game with the other parents?
Also, on a side note. Every time I make a comment, the word verification box has an error in it for some reason. so I just type some random letters and then it tells me to try again, and the second time around I can see the letters. Does that happen to you when you comment on mine? Maybe its a blogspot issue.
Heather,
I am having the same word verfication issue to when commenting on blogs. I thought it was just me. Maybe it is a blogger issue.
Heather,
I just realized I didn't anwser all of your questions. Yes, we have to take turns bringing treats to the games. And actually this coming Saturday is our turn to bring them. I'm still trying to decide what to bring.
Great soccer pictures. It does look like Delaney is having fun, even if she doesn't yet quite get the concept of the game.
I'm having that same problem with word verification too. I can't see the letters the first time; but at least it gives me a second chance. I thought that it might be a Windows 7 issue since it only happens on that computer.
Post a Comment