Some of these pictures were taken in terrible lighting but I decided to post them anyways. Maybe one of these days when I am not feeling lazy, I can put them in photoshop to make them look a little better.
After we checked on the tractors, we decided to harvest some artichokes for dinner. Delaney set out to find the perfect ones.
And once she found the perfect ones she "whacked" them off with her knife. The word "whacked" was how Delaney chose to describe the cut...
And yes, in the picture above our 5 year old is holding a knife. Please don't call Child Protective Services on us.
And lastly this has nothing to do with the farm but Chris's big white truck finally kicked the bucket. And Mister I Will Never Drive Anything But a Ford Truck came home with a brand new pick-up last night.
And for some reason it really it amuses that he is now driving a GMC.
Since I consider myself a Chevy girl, I love his new truck. And I'm just a little bit jealous that it's totally fancy on the inside with a built in iPod dock.
And yes, his 2 day old truck is already filthy.










No comments:
Post a Comment