Friday, October 9, 2009

All Dressed Up...

Here is Delaney all dressed up for picture day at school. She was also the Star of the Week at school this week and we spent part of last weekend making the poster she is standing next to let her class know why she is "special" and why she is a "star."



And I'm sorry for being such a blog slacker lately. Delaney has no desire to ever get her picture taken, so all I end up with is a bunch of snarly pictures of her that I haven't felt like posting.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, Delaney looks so grown up in that outfit. Cute choice though! I'd love to see the poster too if you have a picture of that.

Melissa said...

Barb,

I forgot to take a picture of the poster by it's self, so I'll have to do that once we get the poster back from school next week.