Monday, October 12, 2009

I have a confession to make...

I haven't decorated my house for Halloween yet.




And at this late date, I don't really even feel like decorating.

It's totally lame too, because I have A LOT of Halloween decorations, and some of them are really nice. But thanks to Chris and his organizational skills all my decorations are in the attic and he hasn't been home to help me get them down.

Oh well, there's always next year... and there's always Christmas. And you better believe I am going to get down my Christmas decorations this year!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

I got out my halloween decorations last weekend, but I still haven't been to the pumpkin patch.

I am sure I don't have as many decorations as you do though, so I can understand not feeling like doing it. Has Delaney noticed?

Plus I hear you are leaving on a trip soon. Will Delaney miss school? Or is like Fall break or something?