She is going as Alice in Wonderland, only on Halloween she will be wearing a black ribbon in her hair instead of a white headband.

And yes, I'm planning on pressing her Halloween costume. It got a little wrinkled during dance.
Today was also an observation day in dance class, which means I got to sit in her class and observe it.
Just in case you wondering, Delaney doesn't behave any better in dance class than she does in real life.
And she spends a lot of time looking at herself in the mirror and making faces.
And when her dance teacher is talking to the class, Delaney usually isn't paying attention.

Although when it comes down to it, Delaney really does love dancing.
And when it came time for the dance class to bust out some free style dance moves of their own choosing, Delaney busted out some break dance moves on the floor.
And at that point in the class I realized she really is her father's daughter. Under the influence of Crown Royal, sometimes Chris thinks he has the ability to break dance also.

4 comments:
Oh my, that is hilarious!
Delaney looks really cute in her costume. Are you going to dress up too?
Does Delaney have a Snow White dress up dress? I found one the other day still in its wrapper when helping to organize some things, and its her size. If she doesn't have one, I can send it to her for play. If she does, I think I know another little girl that might like it.
Heather,
Delaney doesn't have a Snow White dress up dress. And she actually really wants one. She even tried to convince me to buy one at the Halloween store not long ago. But if you know another needy little girl you could always pass it on to her, you don't have to send it to Delaney.
I sent the Snow White dress today, I didn't even take it out of the bag to see if it looked ok. Not sure even where it is from. But it looks cute. If it doesn't work, I don't mind if you donate it to someone else.
Love you.
Thanks Heather! That was so sweet of you. I'm sure she'll love it.
Post a Comment