Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Water Baby



Delaney loves the water! Currently Delaney goes to swimming lessons once a week and enjoys splashing around in the pool or bathtub. Delaney is a big talker when it comes to swimming. Every week right before she's goes to swimming lessons she claims this is the week she is going to swim across the pool by herself. And so far all she has accomplished is swimming a few feet because she doesn't want to put her head under water. Although I shouldn't complain because she swims a lot more than me due to my C-R-A-Z-Y water phobia. Here are some pictures of her enjoying the water in our bathtub.

Do you think years from now when Delaney is a little older, she will be embarassed that I posted pictures of her in the bathtub on the internet?!?

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

All the important bits are covered, so I think she will be ok. Plus there is nothing cuter than a wet naked baby. (Toddler I mean, my apologies to Delaney for calling her a baby.)

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, I'm really impressed that you're doing this. Fun to see all the latest pictures of "our little angel". I think that there are lots of things that Delaney will be embarrassed about when she's older; but those are really cute pictures so I wouldn't worry about it.