Sunday, April 13, 2008
Roomba
Chris bought me the best birthday present ever this year! He bought me an iRobot Roomba vacuum. I really feel like this is one of the greatest inventions ever. It's a robotic vacuum that cleans for you. All I have to do is set it up and forget about it for 45 minutes. And in 45 minutes time it cleans up all of Dakota's nasty dog hair and Delaney's cookie crumbs. I have been asking for a Roomba forever and Chris kept making fun of me so I'm glad he finally decided I could have one. I think he finally bought me one because I am turning into one of those obsessive compulsive people who wants their house to be totally spotless at all times which is sort of impossible with a toddler and 100 pound dog. Chris was totally skeptical of it at first but now he's a true believer in how awesome the Roomba really is. In fact he's so impressed by it and how clean it is keeping our house, he already wants to buy another so we can have them going at the same time in different parts of the house. Here is a picture of my new toy doing it's thing in Delaney's bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment