Okay I may be the least cool person on the face of this earth but yesterday I made my very first visit to Ikea. I had to drive into a ghetto to make this trip but it was totally worth it to experience the fabulosity that is Ikea. I'll be the first to admit that most of Ikea's furniture isn't my style or wouldn't fit into my "rustic" house but I totally appreciate all the bargains available in this gigantic store. And everybody knows that I love a good bargain. I also made my first big Ikea purchase on this trip. I bought Delaney an Expedit bookcase to store all her crap (oops I mean precious treasures otherwise known as toys). Here is the new bookcase:

The bookcase is going into her new big girl room which is currently in the process of being transformed into a Hawaiian/Hula Girl room. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post of this transformation soon.

1 comment:
Does the fact that the Salt Lake City IKEA is literally across the road from me entice you to come out to visit? I was excited last time I flew in at night time because as soon as I saw the IKEA I knew that my house was right there, makes it easy to find. :)
Post a Comment