Our cable has been out for close to 24 hours now!
I didn't think having our cable out would be that big of a deal but it's turning into a huge ordeal for our little family. Of course, Chris thought it was the end of the world that he couldn't watch tv last night. And I myself was a little disappointed that our DVR wasn't working so that I could tape Dancing With the Stars and How I Met Your Mother. But Delaney thinks having no cable is a huge tragedy. All week long she has been watching the advertisements for a special episode of the Wonder Pets, which is one of her annoying kids shows. Well since the cable was out we couldn't tape it on the DVR. This morning Delaney is in a huge tantrum throwing funk that she can't watch her special Wonder Pets episode. She even went to bed early last thinking that her show would tape while she was sleeping and she could watch it in the morning.
I'm not terribly concerned that Delaney won't get to see her special Wonder Pets episode because I saw that they will be re-playing the episode several times week, so we'll just catch it a later date. But until then, I'll have to listen to her complain about missing the special Wonder Pets show.
Hopefully Charter Communications gets their act together and fixes our cable problems soon!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Melissa
I LOVE your blog:) Your mom gave me your address. I am working on mine & when I get it going we should link together!
Natalie
Thanks Natalie!
I'm excited to see your blog when it's finished!
I don't even know what Wonder Pets is, but it sounds like something I would like. I can completely sympathize. I know I would throw a fit if my special episode of Top Chef or America's Next Top Model didn't tape.
Post a Comment