Delaney loves the movie Lilo and Stitch! But since it’s not one of the more popular Disney movies it’s kind of hard to find anything associated with the characters in the movie. I was on a mission to find a Lilo and Stitch poster for Delaney’s new Hawaiian/Hula Girl Room and I wasn’t having much luck. I finally stumbled across a lady on Ebay that sells customizable children’s posters. I ordered one on a whim and I’m so pleased at how good it turned out. It will look perfect in Delaney’s bedroom.

The quality of the picture I took isn’t that great because of the glare of the glass. But Delaney loves the picture and I guess that’s all that matters. In fact you might not be able to see it in the picture but there are tiny pineapples inside the letters of her name. This is perfect for Delaney because we sometimes call her the Pineapple Princess because she loves Pineapple juice. And she often asks Chris and I when we are going to go pick pineapple again. Lucky for her we are planning a trip back to Maui in the fall and the first place on Chris’ trip itinerary is to visit the Maui Gold Pineapple Company to pick fresh pineapple.
Here’s a picture of Delaney picking fresh pineapple on Maui last October.
Now I’m just waiting on a few more “Hawaiian” inspired finishing touches to be shipped to me and Delaney’s room should be done. I’ll share pictures once it’s all complete!
On a side note, I have no idea why Photobucket makes the quality of all my pictures look so crappy.

1 comment:
Hi Melissa
Well.. here is my link. It is not as cute as yours:(
http://www.heryfordsyc.blogspot.com/
Natalie
Post a Comment