Delaney, Kylie and I spent last week with my parents in Yuba City.We had a lot of fun visiting with family. And we took a few fun little day trips. We went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, The Jelly Belly Factory, Fairytale Town, the Sacramento Zoo and the Yuba Sutter Fair on this trip. Most of our pictures of this trip are on my Mom's camera and I forgot to get a copy of them before we left. So here are some of the pictures that were on my camera. Once my Mom sends me a disk of the pictures on her camera, I'll probably post more.
Delaney had a blast at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. One of her favorite parts of the park was a Looney Tunes play area for kids. It had rides, a fun house and playground type equipment.
Kylie loved riding on this little train. She kept saying "Choo Choo."
We saw lots of great shows like a dolphin show, bird show, and killer whale show.
And yes, I still have mixed emotions about animals like killer whales being kept in captivity. So I don't know why I go to shows like this. They always make me kind of sad.
Later in the week we hit up the Yuba Sutter Fair. Delaney loved going down the Super Slide.
And she also really enjoyed the Fun Houses.
At the fair, we ran into Delaney's old friend the Human Hamster Ball. And of course, she had to try it out again.
A clown made Delaney this crown at the fair.
Delaney loved posing as a police officer.
And of course, Delaney loved riding the little coaster at the fair.
Hopefully, Grandma Peggy will send me more pictures soon, so I can post more about our adventures!!!
Oh, and before I forgot to mention it... Delaney lost her second tooth on this trip. She was very excited to get another visit from the Tooth Fairy!!!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fun week! It looks like Delaney had a blast, I hope everyone else did too. :)
Looks like you had a great week!
Post a Comment