We have been busy this week preparing Delaney's first day of school. On Monday she will be entering 2nd grade. And in less than two weeks, she will be turning 7 years old. It's hard for me believe how big she is getting.
I haven't took any pictures this week, so I'm going to share even more
pictures of our trip up North with you. These ones were taken by Aunt
Mary Ann.
More pictures of our fun time at Fairytale Town...
This picture is a rarity! Delaney and Kylie are both looking at the camera and sort of smiling.
Fun on the pirate ship at Fairytale Town...
The shoe slide at Fairytale Town...
And a few pictures from the Sacramento Zoo...
I promise to start taking other pictures soon and not just sharing ones from our last trip. :)
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment