Monday, August 20, 2012

Second Grade!!!!



Today was Delaney's first day of second grade! She had a great day and can't wait to start a new year of school.








And for comparison purposes, here is Delaney on the 1st day of 1st Grade...


 

And the first day of kindergarten...


She has gotten so big these last 2 years!

4 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

I can't believe how much older Delaney looks now compared to Kindergarden. She looks so cute in her new shirt. Love you!

Princess Heather said...

For some reason I remember really loving second grade. All I can remember about it though is that we learned about cloud formations and we got to draw our bodies on a big sheet of butcher paper. Here's hoping that Delaney loves second grade just as much, but learns more than I did. I know she will since she is brilliant. And cute too!

Grandma Barb said...

I can't believe how much Delaney has grown and changed in the past year! She looks so grown up. I also loved 2nd grade, probably my favorite grade! Hope she enjoys it just as much.

Melissa said...

That's funny that two of you remember 2nd grade so well. All I can remember about 2nd grade was who my teacher was. I do remember some things I did in 3rd grade though.