This weekend we headed North to celebrate our adorable niece Sierra's first birthday! She had a fun Sesame Street party in a park. Shamefully, I get an award for being a bad Aunt because I hardly took any pictures at the party and all the ones I got of the birthday girl came out blurry! Boo!
Delaney wore a Cookie Monster ensemble to get into the Sesame Street theme.
Kylie wore an Elmo dress to the party. She was also seriously fascinated by the croquet set.
This is pretty much my only non-blurry picture of the birthday girl!
The party was at a park and Delaney and Kylie had so much fun playing in the sand box and on the slide. They made Daddy go down this big twisty slide with them about 25 times in a row. The three of them went down train style and I don't know how they didn't get stuck!
Sierra and Kylie with Grandma Barb...
Towards the end of the party, Sierra had her special Cookie Monster cake and opened presents. (It was HOT at the party, so the Cookie cake melted a little). Uncle Chris was put in charge of taking pictures of Sierra eating her cake and opening presents. And well these are the only two pictures he took.
I think Uncle Chris is fired from taking pictures from now on. :)
And Sierra, we hope you had a great birthday. We love you!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment