Delaney and Kylie had matching outfits for the 4th of July. They looked so cute and I took about a zillion pictures of them together, trying to get one great shot. Sadly, Kylie has no desire to have her picture taken anymore and she is looking down in EVERY SINGLE picture I took.
I wasn't going to post any of these because they aren't great but I decided why not... They make me laugh looking at them.
Last Tuesday, we took Grandma Barb to Gilroy Gardens for the first time. Grandma and Delaney enjoyed riding some rides together.
And Delaney re-discovered the parks Karaoke show and jumped on stage to sing again just like last summer.
And then Delaney demonstrated her dance skills at the end of the program...
After the karaoke show, we checked out another program called Dance Along with Max. It featured Max the bunny from the Max and Ruby TV show.
They invited volunteers to come down and dance in front of the stage during the show. Guess who was the first one down there?
And she was quickly joined by her little sister...
Delaney and Kylie danced in front of the stage for the entire show. Kylie was mesmerized by Max. She kept looking at him and smiling. At the end of the show the kids where all given the opportunity to have their picture taken with Max but Kylie's fear of people in costumes came back and she just stood to the side and whimpered while Delaney had her picture taken. :(
And I also have to brag about my big girl. Delaney played one of those break a plate carnival games while we were at Gilroy Gardens. She was given three balls and was told to aim at the plates to see if she could break them. She ended up breaking all 3 plates! She won her choice of any stuffed animal and she picked this lion!
Oh, and just in case you wondering this crazy neon yellow shirt of Delaney's is my favorite shirt to take her out in public in. She's so easy to spot in it. Which is nice when you are visiting somewhere like an amusement park!
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I loved all the pictures. But I am really excited to see Delaney got her Grandma Peggy' ability to throw. Good job Delaney!!!!
Post a Comment