You may remember that Chris and I went parasailing in Hawaii a few years ago. Ever since then Delaney has wanted to try it. You have to be 6 years old to parasail, so Delaney has had to wait a few years to be able to try it herself. Grandma Barb and Daddy finally took her parasailing last weekend in Catalina. She had a blast and loved every minute! Here is a picture over load of their adventure...
Getting ready to take off...
Way up high...
Going down for a dip...
Delaney had so much fun, she already can't wait to go again next summer!
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Delaney was insistent that she only go up to the 600 height; but once we got back and told her that we really went up 800 feet was so excited and wanted to turn around and do it again right then! It was loads of fun, even the dunking which was totally Delaney's idea!
Delaney keeps telling me that if I'm lucky she might even go parasailing with me next summer!
I am so glad that Delaney didn't inherit the fear of heights (and falling from heights) that I did. I think it will be a great help to her in her life. Good for Delaney...so proud of my fearless little niece.
Post a Comment