We spent a great week on Catalina Island with the whole family last week. We had lots of fun adventures.
Delaney even got to try out a new attraction on the Island that is a "Human Hamster Wheel." She was placed in a bubble and inflated and then put in a pool of water to roll around.
This didn't look like a fun activity to most of the family, but Delaney stated it was the most fun ever!
We spent time playing on the beach and exploring the Island...
Delaney collected shells on her favorite beach...
And Delaney and Grandma Barb even sported matching shirts one day!
And for what it's worth... I know some of you have commented to me about Avalon continually being rated the Dirtiest Beach in the Country due to bacteria. Well's it true, and the sign behind Barb and Delaney warns of the dangers. But the way we see it is that Barb has been swimming in the ocean there since she was a very young child and so have Chris and Tim and as far as we know it hasn't affected them. So we aren't too worried about it yet. :)
Delaney and Kylie had lots of fun playing cousin Sierra.
Delaney and Daddy spent some time on the beach and even swam out to the float.
Chris, Delaney, Kylie and I went on the Glass Bottom boat.
And we spent some family time on the beach...
And in addition to all that fun, Delaney and I saw the movie "Brave" at the historic Avalon Theater located inside the Casino.
As always, we had a blast on the Magic Isle and can't wait to go back!


3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I am seeing Brave on Wednesday, super excited.
Heather,
Delaney and I really liked Brave. But then again we usually like all Disney movies. 😄
Heather,
Delaney and I really liked Brave. But then again we usually like all Disney movies. 😄
Post a Comment