Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkins and Soccer

Last Thursday, Delaney and her class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. This was the day after we got back from Las Vegas, so Grandma Barb was nice enough to stay an extra night at our house and watch Kylie so I could go on the field trip with Delaney.

Here are a few picture of Delaney and her class having fun at the pumpkin patch...





After Grandma Barb left last Thursday, Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry arrived so they could watch Delaney and Kylie while Chris and I went to a dinner party this weekend.

Grandma Peggy took this picture of Delaney and her soccer teammates before their game on Saturday morning and I love how it turned out!


Chris and I are very lucky to have such great parents who are willing to babysit our kids for us whenever we need.



No comments: