After leaving Atlanta last Sunday, we flew to Las Vegas!
We stayed at the Mirage, and had a great view of the volcano from our room.
We spent a lot of time walking up and down the strip checking out all the various hotels, shopping centers, and attractions.
Paddington enjoyed checking out all the hotels on the strip too. He especially liked all the fall decorations in the Bellagio.
We decided one day to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel.
I got a little nervous at the top of the tower but Chris loved it! Here are some of the pictures he took...
We had lunch one day at Gilley's at the Treasure Island Hotel.
Paddington made friends with a cowboy slot machine at Gilley's.
And Paddington also checked out the pirate ship at the Treasure Island Hotel.
When we toured CNN in Atlanta last weekend, we were told that they would be filming the Western Republican Presidential Debate in Las Vegas that week.
We walked down and checked it out, and got a good up close view of Anderson Cooper. (Who is very good looking in real life.)
One night in Las Vegas, we also saw the Beatle's Love Show by Cirque de Soliel. I wish I could give it some rave reviews but I can't. Chris and I weren't really wowed by it.
While in Vegas, we also took a tour of Hoover Dam. We rode over there in this fun pink Jeep.
Chris loved being able to actually go into the dam.
We walked around and explored the strip even more after our trip to Hoover Dam.
Then we took a ride in the gondolas at the Venetian.
And in on our last night in Vegas, we went to see Elton John perform at Caesar's Palace. It seriously was the best concert ever! Both Chris and I had a great time and wouldn't mind seeing Elton John again someday.
We had a great time in Las Vegas and were sad to leave last Wednesday. But at the same time, we couldn't wait to get home to see our girls!

































No comments:
Post a Comment