We hit up the pumpkin patch today. We did all the usual fun activities that we do every year only I didn't manage to get pictures of everything.
Delaney had a great time in the kids area.
Chris and Delaney had fun grinding up corn for the "corn" box.
Delaney had fun jumping in the hay.
Our little pumpkin posed among the pumpkins. (And yes, she does look a little grumpy!)
We "fished" for goats.
Kylie especially loved the goats. This isn't the greatest picture but she kept looking out of her stroller and talking and smiling at a baby goat.
Chris and Delaney tried out both the pumpkin slingshot and the corn cannon.
And I took a ride on the cow train with my girls.
I had grand plans of getting a cute picture of my girls among the pumpkins but neither of them really cooperated and this was the best we got!
We picked out a few pumpkins and then headed home.
And on a side note...I realize my children sort of look like ragamuffins in these pictures! Delaney's Halloween shirt was was too big and she insisted on wearing it anyways (not to mention her hair looks like it needs to be brushed). And I am mad at myself because both Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don, and Uncle Tim, Aunt Melissa and Sierra gave Kylie cute new Halloween onesies this year. Of course, she wore them on Friday and Saturday and neither were clean. So I stuck Kylie in an old Halloween shirt of Delaney's that was a size 18 months so it was a little too big also. Next year, I need to plan my kids outfits better!



















No comments:
Post a Comment