Wednesday, October 5, 2011

9 Months

Kylie is 9 months old today and she is celebrating the occasion with a runny nose. I have to suction it out constantly with the bulb syringe and she HATES it!

So now I give you a picture of the most beautiful thing I have seen all day, my little cranky pants napping.


As you can probably guess, it's been a long day around here so far!

And just in case you were wondering here are Kylie's stats from her 9 month appointment...

Weight: 16 lbs (Between the 5th and 10th percentile for her age)

Length: 28.25 inches (Between the 50th and 75th percentile for her age)

So for the time being, she is long and lean.

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Aww, there is nothing so nice as a sleeping baby.

I needed one of those nose suctiony thingies the last 2 weeks.

Grandma Barb said...

Best to let sleeping babies lie! Hope she's feeling better soon. She looks so sweet and peaceful in this picture!

Melissa said...

Barb,
Someone needs to teach Delaney it's best to little sleeping babies lie! She is usually the cause of her little sister not napping! :)

Heather,
I was tempted to try the nose suction thing on myself once when I had a runny nose. :)