Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Fair...

Delaney's class had a field trip to the fair last week.

Grandma Barb was nice enough to come down and watch Kylie so I could go on this field trip with the Delaney. We spent a few fun hours checking out all the sites and sounds of the fair. Delaney loved seeing the animals, especially the horses.



Delaney also had fun checking out the kids area and making a cow craft.



And in the exhibit area, we even ran into McGruff the Crime Dog.


We had a great time at the fair, and hopefully we'll get to go on another field trip to the fair next year!

And here's a bonus picture of Delaney and Kylie on Saturday. I told Delaney she needed to take a shower after her soccer game and she didn't want to take one. So look who I found her hiding with...



Oh and just in case you were wondering, Delaney did well at soccer again on Saturday. If you would like to see some pictures of our soccer superstar playing on Saturday, check out Grandma Barb's blog!

No comments: