Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here are the treat bags Delaney and I made to hand out to her friends at her school Valentine's Party.




They aren't near as cute as the Valentine's we made last year but at least Delaney seems to like them.

3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

You and Delaney did a great job on the treats for her friends at school. It's brings back fond memories of being your Room Mom and doing all the treats for your class for years and years. I miss it. Love Ya

Princess Heather said...

Those are really nice. I remember only getting the actual valentine -very rarely any candy - when I was in school. So those are awesome.

By the way I shipped a package to you yesterday. It is mostly for Delaney, but I think you will figure out which is which. But there is one little present that is a necklace. I bought in November before the Disney necklace recall. And it isn't a disnay necklace but it is similar to those that were recalled. I called the store and they said it wasn't part of the recall, but I just wanted you to know in case you didn't want Delaney to have it. I think the whole issue is if they put it in their mouths, which I am sure she is old enough not to do now. But I will let you make the call. Just wanted you to know.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I'm sure the necklace will be fine. Especially since it wasn't part of the recall anyway. And you know I always wonder how bad some of these recalled prodcuts are for you anyway. It's not like she would be wearing the necklace 24 hours a days.

And we mailed you a small Valentine today. Delaney has been sick all week, and we finally made it to the post office today. So hopefully it arrives on time, if not it you may receive it right after Valentine's Day!