Delaney hasn't had school all week for a mid winter break. I had hoped to do lots of fun activities with her this week but we never really got around to doing anything exciting because I have been feeling icky all week. I think that Delaney loves me so much, she may have shared her recent never ending illness with me!
Today I thought that I was well enough to go to Monterey and the Aquarium with Delaney and Grandma Barb. I started out the day feeling fine but by the end of the afternoon I was coughing again. I apologize to the fine people of Monterey if I infected them with anything.
If you would like to see some pictures of our trip to Aquarium, CLICK HERE, to check out Grandma Barb's blog. And yes, I do look terrible in one picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment