Delaney on the other hand LOVED Valentine's Day! And the best part of the day for her was getting her new Rainbow Brite doll. She thinks it's the greatest thing ever.
Update: Since I have gotten some emails asking about her, Delaney is still a little bit sick. She is doing 100% better than she was a few days ago and her fever has gone away but she still has a runny nose and cough, hence she still looks a little paler than normal in pictures.
And I made out pretty well myself on Valentine's Day getting a new purse and some flowers...

And we usually don't do anything super exciting for our Valentine's Day dinner but since Delaney seems really into the holiday this year, I decided to try something different. Delaney decided a while ago that she wanted to buy Chris crab legs for Valentine's Day. So Chris ate king crab legs and Delaney and I had a heart shaped pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy's. Delaney thought the big heart shaped pizza was almost as exciting as her new Rainbow Brite doll. Buying that pizza was the best $6.99 I spent all week.
We hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day also!

1 comment:
Thanks for the new Valentines Day post. The Rainbow Brite dolls are so different than when you were little. Your flowers were pretty. No pitures of the new purse?
By the way, in your first Valentines Day post, I love the little dog. It's so cute, Delaney needs one. Love ya.
Post a Comment