Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's All About the Food...

Super Bowl is a big deal in our house. In fact we are hosting a very small Super Bowl Party at the moment. We have been feasting on chicken, jalapeno poppers, and a 7 layer dip so far and the Super Bowl hasn't even started yet.



And Delaney made and decorated these little beauties with Grandma Barb...





Now we are getting ready to watch the game. I have always been a big fan of Peyton Manning and the Colts, so I kind of hope they win. But I am also a fan of Reggie Bush and the Saints, so I guess I could be happy either way. But enough of that I am excited to eat some more good food, watch the game and watch all the great commercials.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

mmmm, those cupcakes look yummy. I wish I had some even though I am not having a super bowl party.

Grandma Peggy said...

Delaney and Grandma Barb did a great job on the cupcakes. You can never put too many decorations on a cupcake. I want one. Sounds like all of you had a great time. Miss all of you.