Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 Months from today...

I will turn, 30.



Getting older is sort of depressing.



Maybe Chris will surprise by taking me to the beach for my birthday.




I won't hold my breath though, because I doubt my birthday beach vacation will actually happen. And that's okay. Chris gets sort of busy at work that time of year so I don't think he can actually take time off to go somewhere warm.

Oh, and Chris, if you are reading this... I can always take a rain check for a beach vacation at a later date.

2 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

You better watch out, Chris might really take you to the beach. The one that is about 45 minutes from your house. But the beach sure doesn't like like the one in the picture.

Princess Heather said...

I think you will like turning 30, I know I did. Matter of fact, being in my 30's was the best thing that every happened to me. :) Here's hoping for more of that now that I am in my 40's.

But I do hope you get to do something fun. It is always nice to celebrate the major milestones in a special way.