Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disney Live!

Today we went with Grandma Barb to watch the Disney Live Rockin' Road Show at the San Jose State Events center. Delaney had a great time eating popcorn, drinking lemonade, sampling a snow cone and of course watching the show.

And if I hadn't forgotten the memory chip for my digital camera, you might have seen some pictures like these...



But since I forgot my memory chip I had to settle for "borrowing" some pictures of the show off the internet.

Oh well, next time we hit up an event like this, I'll have to be sure and take pictures.

2 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

Glad Delaney had a great time at the Disney Live Rockin' Road Show. I miss real pictures.

Grandma Barb said...

I have one picture! I'll add it to my blog just so you can see it. It's not a great picture; but does show Tinkerbell and the snow cone!