Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Wet...

We have gotten so much rain this week it's crazy. We do need the rain, but everything is totally saturated. Chris can't even drive through any of his fields in his 4 wheel drive pick-up with out getting stuck. So until things dry out this is his new mode of transportation...




And just in case you were wondering most of Chris's tractors are newer than that. He just claims that old Caterpillar D4 are the best at getting through thick mud.


And in other news I still don't have a pair of rain boots. Last August, I blogged about wanting a pair of cute pink wellies...


Since we are expecting more rain next week, I think I may go look for a pair of cute cheap rain boots for myself. I know I am probably too old to wear a pair of cute rain boots in public but I still really want a pair.

And since this is already a total random post, I decided I might as well show you a picture of Delaney's super cute rain boots. She has two pair and has been getting a lot of use out of them this week.




And last but not least here is a picture of Delaney riding a race horse at Chuck E. Cheese last night. It has absolutely nothing to do with this post or the rain but the look on her face makes me laugh.




I also hope next time I get online to write a blog post it's less random and more coherent than this one. Have a nice a weekend everyone!

No comments: