Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Decade in Review

I saw this on another blog and I decided to be a copycat and do it too. Here is a little review of the major things that have happened to me in the last 10 years.

  • I started the decade as a 19, soon to be 20 year old college student.

  • Early in the decade, I met Chris.

  • I graduated from college with my bachelor's degree.

  • Chris's job transferred him to Southern California, he bought a house and I moved to be near him.

  • Chris and I got engaged.

  • I got my first job out of college working for the Federal Government.

  • Chris and I got married.

  • I graduated from college with my Master's Degree.

  • Chris got a new job and we moved to the Central Coast of California.

  • We sold our first house and bought our second.

  • I got a job in the produce industry.

  • We added our dog, Dakota to the family.

  • We had Delaney and I quit my job to stay home with her.

  • Delaney started pre-school and I spend my days chauffeuring her round.

  • Now I am ending the decade as a 29 year old (who is going to turn 30 in a few months, BOO!!!)

We have had quite a busy last 10 years. I am excited to see what the next 10 years has in store for us.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

What a busy and fun 10 years you've had! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring too. Hope it includes lots of love, laughter and happiness!! Happy New Year!!

Grandma Peggy said...

I loved your recap for the last 10 years. There were alot of changes in your life. The best were Chris and Delaney. Andrea Moss turned 40 today, so you thinks 30 isn't so bad. Hope to see all of you more often in 2010. Love Mom