Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I Love this Week...

I was so happy to discover last month that they have a whole new collection of Rainbow Brite toys at Target. Besides Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite was one of my favorite characters from my childhood.



Do you think I can convince Delaney that she needs to like Rainbow Brite in addition to the Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake?

Or maybe I can just buy some of the toys for myself and pretend they are for Delaney.



I also love these new Coach moccasins.


They are kind of expensive and kind of tacky but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.




And last but not least I love my new IPhone.

I am having so much fun playing with it. I'm addicted!

2 comments:

Gr said...

Hi Melissa, I hope Delaney wants the rainbow bright doll. It's brings back memories of you. I should check to see if I have any rainbow bright things that were yours.
By the way, I love your new phone and the coach moccasinos.
Love, Mom

Grandma Barb said...

I don't think that Delaney needs any help in coming up with ideas for stuffed animals, dolls or toys! You'll have to build her a bigger room if she gains any more interests. :-) Glad you like your i-phone. I still think that they're too big; but I'll wait to see why you love it and maybe I might have to make a switch just as soon as I'm eligible since I hate the phone I have now and can't wait to get rid of it!