I asked Delaney to take a picture of me modeling my new rain boots but apparently she didn't think I looked up to par to have my face featured in the picture. So instead she laid down on the floor to just take a picture of my legs...

Oh well, in unrelated news if you look in the background, you can see I am on top of things and actually have wrapped birthday gifts for Chris, 1 month early. Yippee!
2 comments:
Melissa, the boots and legs are cute. Too bad we can't see the rest of you. When you ask a 4 year old to take a picture of the boots that's what you get. Boots!
Those are cute boots. And I can imagine the rest of you, and what I imagine is that you look very cute wearing them.
and I am glad that you explained the presents, because me greedy eyes spyed those right away and I thought..."ooh, presents".
Post a Comment