The rain got me thinking though, and I decided to share my secret desire to own a pair of fuscia Hunter Welly rain boots.
I would love to wear these boots around town in a rainstorm.

But sadly I think these boots are hard to find in the US in that pink color. I'd have to go to somewhere like London to get them. And most places that sell them online don't ship them outside of Europe.
And even sadder, is the fact that even though I like the boots I have come to the conclusion that I might be getting too old to pull off a pair of pink rain boots in a fashion sense. Delaney on the other hand could still get away with it. So, maybe I should try to find a pair in a child's size for her. :)

4 comments:
Too bad you didn't post this while we were in London so I could have done a little shopping for you! Can't say that I saw anything like these while there though and it was quite warm so maybe they didn't have them out yet!
Barb,
Yeah, I guess I should have posted this earlier but the boots probably would have been too big to bring home. And they probably would have caused you to go over the 50 lb. suitcase weight limit. I guess I'll just have to convince Chris to take me to London someday so I can pick up a pair for myself. :)
I have wanted a pair of Wellies since I was young, so I can understand your desire. You can get them through Zappos.com, but not in Fuchsia (they have some lovely other colors though), and they are kind of pricy for rain boots.
Heather,
I'll have to check out Zappos. And I agree with you they are way overpriced for rain boots.
Post a Comment