Here are Delaney and I...

And here I am with Beth...

Then after the shower, came the birthday party. We played lots of games including the limbo, pin the tail on the donkey, a clothes pin drop, musical chairs and a bean bag toss.
Delaney tried to make up her own rules for the bean bag toss.

And here's a little useless fact... my Mom bought this bean bag toss game when I was in pre-school and I used it all my birthday parties growing up, and now it's Delaney's turn to use it.
Then after games we opened presents. The 3 little girls had to play with their presents right away, and the first order of business was to have a tea party.
Then after the presents we moved on to cake...
If you read my post about Delaney's other birthday party, you probably realize by now that we are big fans of these little dog cakes in my family. We like them so much, we bought them for all five kids.

As you can tell by the picture above, Keegan was a really good sport for agreeing to celebrate his birthday with all these girls.
After checking out the cakes, we blew out some candles. And just in case you were wondering Beth is turning 13, Keegan will be 11, Delaney will be 4 and Shannon and Ashlynn will be 3.

And then after we blowing out the candles, we enjoyed our cake...

3 comments:
I may just have to buy one of those little dog cakes for myself for my birthday, they sure are cute.
Heather,
If I lived closer to you I would totally get you one of those dogs cakes for your birthday.
Looks like a fun party. Glad that Delaney has some cousins just about her age to have fun with too.
Post a Comment