


And this little gal is Koda. She is a chocolate lab puppy and belongs to some of my cousins. I sort of wanted to "dog nap" her and bring her home. Although our "Kota" probably would have gotten confused if we brought home a dog with a name so close to hers.


And just because I don't want her new sister to get all the attention, here is my cousin's other dog Sunny.

Sunny is a good dog. She is from the same litter as my parents dog Sage (and yes Sunny is yellow and Sage is black, just in case you were wondering).
Here's my sweet Beth and her new puppy. I'm feeling really old lately. Beth was the flower girl in our wedding and she keeps growing up on me. :)

Oh, and of course these two had to love all over Koda too!

Do you think I'll have any luck trying to convince Chris that our "Kota" needs a friend like Koda the puppy?

No comments:
Post a Comment