Although with a name like Fussy, I probably should be.
Delaney received some money for her birthday last week and after putting a little bit away in her savings, we told her she could spend some how ever she should choose...
As soon as we said that she suggested taking a trip to the Build A Bear workshop. We actually took Delaney to Build A Bear on her 2nd birthday but she doesn't remember that trip. So thanks to all the Build A Bear commercials shown on tv during the Saturday morning cartoons she has been asking to go again.
As soon as we got to Build A Bear we had to go through a process of picking what animal we wanted to make. Delaney finally settled on a kitty and announced her name was going to be Fussy.
First off Delaney got to help stuff Fussy.

Then after the stuffing, Delaney was instructed to give Fussy a squeeze to make sure she felt just right...

Then Fussy need an air bath to make sure she was clean from the stuffing process.

After the bath, we picked out a special outfit for Fussy. And then she was ready to go home in her special carrier.
And now here is Fussy at home modeling the fairy outfit Delaney picked out for her. Some how during this process Delaney convinced Grandma Peggy to buy Fussy this fancy cat bed, because Delaney's Mommy is cheap and wouldn't buy it.
Delaney seemed pretty excited to bring Fussy home with us. Although I'm sure she would be more excited if her Mom and Dad would buy her the real cat she's been asking for forever. (And just so everyone knows, that is probably NEVER going to happen).

2 comments:
That is cute cat! And the only kind I am allowed to get near, the stuffed kind. I like the cat bed, I think Fussy needed it, so hooray for Grandma Peggy.
Heather,
You being allergic is just one of the many reasons I give Delaney for why we can't have a cat. Plus I'm afraid Dakota might accidently eat it.
Post a Comment