I feel like we have been so busy yet all we have accomplished is going to a lot of swimming lessons, mixed in with trips to Target and the grocery store.
Here are a few snapshots of our "busy" summer.
Delaney WAS enjoying this pop up pool in our backyard until Dakota poked some holes in it with her toenails. Unfortunately our sweet little pool has the lost ability to hold water now.

This picture was taken a week or two ago when it was actually warm enough to play in a small pool in the backyard. This past week has been considerably cooler thanks to the presence of a marine layer that likes to hang around until lunchtime. So maybe it's not a tragedy after all that our little pool is gone since it's probably too cold to swim in it anyways.
I also have been running on the treadmill a lot.
Me running on the treadmill gives Delaney plenty of opportunities to run amok.
This is how I found her when I finished a work out last week.

I think she's trying to tell me that she's ready for the beach.
And lastly we have been having a little fun in the kitchen thanks to the good folks at Duncan Hines. Their box cake and brownie mixes are easy enough that even a 3 year old can attempt them.

And a little FYI... this is a very messy process that requires a lot of laundry.
Hopefully y'all are finding ways to keep your summer fun filled too!

1 comment:
Looks like you're finding ways to keep busy and Delaney is definitely having lots of fun, both in the yard and in the kitchen! Guess she's getting ready to make her own birthday cake like she says she's going to!
Post a Comment