Monday, July 27, 2009

A Post By Delaney

So while visiting Grandma Barb recently, Delaney discovered the wonderful website that is Amazon.com. Apparently Delaney and Grandma Barb spent quite some time looking at books on Amazon, and Delaney thought it was great fun. Of course Delaney wanted to continue this fun at home and was even more surprised to find out that besides books, Amazon.com sells toys, games, DVDs and more. So since Delaney's birthday is only a month a way, I decided we could window shop on Amazon to look for items to put on her birthday list.


So there you have it folks, this post is hosted by Delaney showcasing just a few of the many wonderful items she found on Amazon.com and would like Chris and I to buy her for her birthday.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering the green writing in italics is my commentary on her selections.









I guess watching Curious George and Clifford DVDs are better than watching Barney, the Purple Dinosaur. We discovered him on TV by ACCIDENT the other day and Delaney thought he was great. I on the other hand, felt like poking myself in the eye the entire time it was on...



Ooh, look at all those little parts for Dakota to eat or for Delaney's Mommy to vacuum up.



Ooh goody, even more toys with small parts. What is the deal?


My Little Pony Ponyville Starsong's Stageshow Bus




Seriously, even more little parts?!?




Lego's in pretty colors. What more could a little girl ask for...

And more SMALL PARTS! Yippee!!!






Priced at $39.99, I think this toy is overpriced.

And the icing on the cake is with the exception of the Lego Brick gift set, I haven't seen any of these items in stores. I guess Delaney may have to re-think her birthday list.

And, just in case you were wondering I'm not mean. I will buy her the Lego's even though they contain a million little parts.

No comments: