Monday, July 13, 2009

The Best $10 I Ever Spent...

Delaney and I ran to Target this morning and bought an el cheapo Slip N Slide. This may be my greatest purchase so far this summer...




Delaney thinks it's great and has been playing on it all morning and for part of the afternoon...




To0 bad I didn't take into account that our lawn has a huge slope in it and I set up the Slip N Slide so that you would have to slide up hill to use it, which is a little hard to do. Luckily Delaney realized she could just slide down it the opposite way, and by sliding down the slope of the grass she could go really fast. Oh, well I guess I'll have to set it up to Delaney's specifications tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

That looks like loads of fun! Has Dakota tried it out yet?

Princess Heather said...

Fun! I used to love to play on the slip and slide. Although we used to make our own out of a roll of plastic. Yours looks alot nicer!!!