Monday, July 20, 2009



So, we have had Sonic Drive-In's in California for awhile now and for some reason I never actually visited one until today. I think part of the reason I have avoided them is that I haven't heard a lot of great comments about them. Most of the people I know claim, they would rather eat at In N Out Burger than Sonic. And I have also heard repeatedly that Sonic's food isn't that great.


The real reason I went to Sonic today was to sample one of their famous Limeade drinks. I have heard a lot about these drinks and have wanted to try them for a really long time. And if you been hiding out under a rock some where and didn't know, lemonades and limeades are my absolute favorite drinks. So when I hear someone talk about a great lemonade or limeade that I haven't tried yet, I get an itch to try it myself.


Today I sampled Sonic's Cherry Limeade and I have to say it did not disappoint. It was a great treat to have on a hot summer day. It's just too bad that the Limeade is full of calories, so I'll probably only get it as a special treat every once and awhile.

Oh, and just in case you wondering I didn't think Sonic's food was that terrible. And it wasn't exactly wonderful either. I guess it was just sort of so-so.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I don't eat at Sonic very often, but I don't think their food is bad either.

I also like the limeades. I usually get the Diet Cherry Limeade though, and it is realy good. And I also like Sonic because they have tator tots AND 99 cent tiny banana splits.

There is one about 2 blocks from my house, but I don't think I have ever been to it, that is how often I eat there. I think the last time was when I was Nashville for work.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I didn't see that they had a Diet Cherry Limeade until after I ordered. I think I'll have to try that next time. I also didn't try the tator tots, so if I ever make it back to Sonic I'll have to try those.