The focus of this post is going to be on purses and bags only, because I have had several catch my attention this summer.
First off are Sea Bags. I absolutely love the concept behind Sea Bags. Sea Bags are custom made tote bags made out of recycled sails. Sea Bags claim that it's possible your bag sailed around in the world before you purchased it.
The Sea Bags feature nautical inspired rope handles and are supposed to be very durable and machine washable. I think they would be a perfect beach bag, or an over sized tote to carry around town.
Next up are Bungalow 360 bags and wallets. I fell in love with Bungalow 360 products when I bought their lobster print wallet for myself earlier this summer at the Monterey Bay Aquarium gift shop. Bungalow 360 products are canvas and feature a wide range of styles and prints. Another great thing about this line, is the products are fairly reasonably priced.
I think this turtle/peace sign wallet is so cute.

And as I mentioned earlier I have this same wallet in the lobster print and I love it. I've never had a canvas wallet before (I usually tend to buy leather) and it's so nice and lightweight, it's perfect to carry around in my purse. And if Delaney ever dumps a container of juice in my purse again, it wouldn't be a huge disaster because I could just throw the wallet in the washing machine.
Now here's that same cute turtle print, on one of Bungalow 360's over sized tote bags. This would also make a great beach bag.
And to give you a better idea of how many different bags and prints Bungalow 360 offers, here are just a few more of their many options.

The Octopus Print
And if the nautical/ocean look really isn't your thing, Bungalow 360 also offers prints with flowers, animals likes owls, and recycling signs.
And on top of that, Bungalow 360 products are vegan. So they are perfect if you like to buy items that contain no animal by-products. I guess it's sort of funny I am posting this seeing as I am big fan of buying things with cowhide or leather on them, myself.
And lastly, I also really like Dooney & Bourke's new Sailboat print they came out with this summer.
I am a big fan of Dooney and Bourke and I tend to like their bags because they are sort of classic looking and don't go out of style quickly.
Now if I can only keep my Bungalow 360 lobster wallet safely tucked in my purse so I don't buy any of these items...

3 comments:
Ok, I have to admit it, I'm kinda in love with the turtle peace sign wallet!! How cute is that! I'm usually really not into bags and purses considering I have had the same ones for YEARS, but that one is pretty darn adorable. Where do you find them except the aquarium?
Melissa,
When I first saw that turtle print I thought about you. I love it too and it's so much cuter than the lobster print wallet I have. (I let Delaney pick my wallet out and it wasn't my first choice of print)Anyways, I don't know where to buy them in an actual store besides the aquarium. Although I did find the sea turtle bag and purse online at Amazon.com. If you go to Amazon and search for Bungalow 360 Sea Turtle, those products should come up.
Thanks, I'm going to look for them!
Post a Comment