To see how close to the action we were, here are some of the cowboys below us getting ready to compete...

Last night was a great night to visit the rodeo, because there where a lot of well known and world champion cowboys competing. The cowboy in the white shirt above is Trevor Brazile. Trevor is considered one of the best rodeo cowboys in the world and was named the Best All Around Cowboy at last year's National Finals Rodeo.
And just because you don't see this very often, here is a picture of Chris and I before we left for the rodeo.

I almost didn't post this picture because I think I committed a fashion crime by wearing my belt that way, it makes me look really chubby. Ick. Not to mention, it sort of looks like Chris and I are wearing matching belts, which is totally not true.
I guess next year, I'll have to plan my fashion choices for the rodeo a little better.


3 comments:
Looks like a fun evening. You just don't know what chubby is! And, I like your cute belt and outfit.
You don't look chubby at all. You look cute. And I wouldn't necessarily call all the rodeo queens and kings out there the most fashion forward people, you were probably the cutest person there. :)
Thanks for the nice compliments you two!
Post a Comment