Saturday, May 30, 2009
Action Shots
So I am a dork and didn't post a lot of pictures while we were on Catalina because I don't have the patience for how slow the WiFi connection is on the Magic Isle. I seriously think it took me like 2o minutes to upload one picture. But to make up for it, here are a few action shots of Delaney on the beach. I like these pictures because they show a lot of Avalon scenery in the background like the boats in the harbor and the Casino.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So would you say Delaney is more of a beach girl than a mountain girl? I am a mountain girl and I have some spectacular ones in my backyard, if you come to visit me we can be in them within 15 minutes.
Exciting news, Chrissy just called me, and they are coming to Utah this week and we are hopefully going to meet up. I am super excited.
And I saw Alisa this year too...good times.
Heather,
Delaney's totally a beach girl. Although I'm sure she'd love the mountains too, if we were by a lake or river/stream. She's a big fan of water which is a huge reason why she loves the beach.
And, so fun about maybe getting to see Chrissy and the fam. I'm assuming they are driving through Utah on their way to Idaho?
Post a Comment