Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Trip to the Discovery Museum

Today we went to The Children's Discovery Museum with Grandma Barb. Delaney had a great time checking out all the exhibits and I discovered that I am the worst photographer ever because 90% of my photos came out blurry. So, I'll just share a few of the photos that didn't come out in a blur.





Pretending to be a fireman (or maybe I should say firewoman).





(Thanks to Grandma Barb, for emailing me these 2 pictures from her camera.)


The Old Wells Fargo Stagecoach...









Sorry about the scowl, but someone isn't always a big fan of having her picture taken.




Learning about bubbles...






And last but not least, meeting one of her favorite friends, Curious George.




And yes, her knees are all wet from a fun water exhibit.






We had a great time at the Museum and can't wait to go back. And I promise next time I won't dress Delaney like a ragamuffin. I didn't know we would end up at the Museum and taking pictures of Delaney when I got her dressed this morning, so she was wearing grubby play clothes.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

I don't think her clothes look grubby at all. That looks like a fun museum.