Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Recap

I think Chris had a nice Father's Day yesterday. He's a little crazy and spent part of yesterday doing yard work but that was totally by his own choice. I don't think Chris likes to be inside that much and finds way to stay outside even if it means doing yard work on Father's Day...

Delaney of course liked Father's Day. She loves any holiday that allows her to help people open presents. Here she is helping Daddy, with his gifts...


Here are Daddy and his 2 girls...


One of Chris's favorite Father's Day gifts was a small model of a Catalina seaplane. He has wanted one of these planes for awhile and we finally bought one while we were on the Island last month. Here are Daddy and Delaney checking out the new toy...


If you want to see a better picture of the plane, here it is...


And after the excitement of opening presents Chris got to enjoy a dinner of king crab legs. I always buy Chris, king crab for special occasions and I just realized it's kind of like taking the easy way out for me. Because when Chris has crab legs, I don't really have to prepare anything or make a fancy dinner since he just eats the crab out of the shell...



No comments: