
We have a new addiction in our house.
We are addicted to Brookside's Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranates.
Chris discovered these at work and insisted on going to Costco to buy some yesterday.
I was a little skeptical to try them at first.
But my skepticism now seems so silly because they are so good, I can't stop eating them.
If you want to check out this product for your self, click here to view it on Amazon.com. Just don't freak out when you the see the price, it's over 50% percent cheaper to buy this stuff at Costco than online at Amazon.
And I'm even going to go out on a limb and say compared to other chocolate items, this snack isn't that bad for you. According to the nutritional label, I can eat 23 chocolate covered pomegranates and have only consumed 180 calories and 7 grams of total fat. I know this isn't exactly healthy, but it seems healthier some of the other chocolate snacks in our cupboard. Plus I doubt I'd actually eat 23 pieces in one sitting. I'll just eat a few pieces at a time to satisfy my chocolate cravings when they arise.

2 comments:
Those look fun. I am not a fan of fruit and chocolate generally speaking, but those look like they might just be tasty. Maybe I will have to come over and try just one or two before I go and buy my own bag.
I'm not usually a fan of fruit and chocolate together either, which is why I was skeptical to try these. But for some reason I really like them. The flavors go well together.
Post a Comment